Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

jauzelle

Returning to a traditional way of life mean going away from a modern life where people are connected with nature and at the beginning of the history of the life. You can think it is caricatured but I guess that in other time, people don’t live anymore with electronics, mobiles, waves which are a harmful factor on the human beings.
So, somehow, I think today the society is blinded by all these technologies because people are always attracted and are trapped in a virtual world which is not the reality.
But in a different way, returning to a traditional way of life mean that people can cure diseases with the medicine and the science. The mentalities of our time and hopes of the medicine depend of the technology. We always want to change the world in any means towards the future of the technology. Before the discovery of a cure and the medicine, people didn’t have the possibility to save their life; there was no hope.
Therefore, I think the progress of medical science allowed a better way of life. Our time makes people happy and see a lot of ambitious research despite the negative effects of our society. We must be able to control our future and to change the negative effects with all our knowledge and our capacities like global warming, soils pollution, our mentalities with the money, job, our obsession of social networks and technology.

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]