Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of life won't make people happier !

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

gdewailly

I think that the lifestyle during the Victorian era was in any point different from the one we have today and we must consider it ! From my point of view, returning to a traditional way of life won't make people happier because they are attached too much to their lifestyles and they would not be ready to change everything such as living without internet or the TV ! Many things have changed and it's true that it makes life easier Smile For example, during the Victorian era, people were not able to travel such long distances in such short period of time !Don't you think it is a huge progress ? Nowadays, we have fast and comfortables cars, planes...Moreover, in the past, people had to work much harder as they did not have tools which made their work easier.
In the past, the conditions of living were not as comfortable as they are now ! Today, most of the difficult and dangerous work is done by computers and other machines.The scientific achievements and technological progress are amazing and I believe that people who lived at our time cannot be happier while living during the Victorian era. Very Happy

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]