Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier.

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

jmbody

"Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier" means that in our modern society, people should live as centuries before the 21st. It also means that all of us should learn to live without new technologies and all the things created thanks to new technologies as the sharing economy (air bob, uber etc.). This possible new lifestyle correspond to a return to past but, I think this can be a positive thing for a part of people. There are some people, as the new generation or businessman, who are tech-addict. According to me, our generation does not know the notion of happiness because of this "tech-addiction", now the concept of happiness is based on the acquisition of material goods that we do not really need and which did not exist before. A lot of my friends think, like me, that unplugging to return to a traditional way of life can be hard but positive for people. But it is not totally a good thing because our actual lifestyle have a lot of advantages as an easy communication thanks to mobile, e-mail etc. For example, new technologies help to work and more precisely, to increase the competitiveness of industry. In conclusion, it can be a very bad thing for our society but a good thing for the mind of everyone.

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]