Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

amartino

Today, the notion happiness is very debated. Indeed, I don't think we all have the same definition about it. But I'm nevertheless going to try to answer to this question.

In my opinion, a traditional way of life implies a journey into the past, back to a modest way of living with the only necessary. For example, persons who would like to adopt this lifestyle must forget about the social networks, Internet, the obsession of success, the money, all of this superficials kind of things the society brought in our lives without asking permission. I think our actual society is pretty distressing. I mean, we're constantly solicited by the television, our phones, the conformity... Finally, it's very difficult for people, especially at the teenage years, to be themselves.

On the contrary, I think returning to a traditional way of life without all the new technologies, the pression of our modern society, the constant incitement to overconsumption, the degradation of the environment, would be very fulfilling to everyone. Disconnected of that unhealthy world, I'm sure persons would finally be able to focus on the only importants things in life like family, friends, or symbiosis with nature.

For all of these reasons, I think returning to a traditional way of life would definitively make people happier !

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]