Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier for few persons.

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

P.vivier

First of all, I think « Returning to a traditional way of life would make people happier ! » it’s a good question because for me there don’t have answer. A few of persons are fascinated by Victorian Era thus for them, returning to a traditonal way of life would make people happier, their passion would become reality. However, it’s a minority of persons consequently for me a lot of people will not be happy to go back to the Victorian era because at the Victorian Era there weren’t all the new technologies, these new means of communication, yet today it’s impossible to us to unplugging. With my class, our teacher asked us to try to unplugging for just one day and a lot of persons are failed because today wa can’t be log off. And I asked the question to my parents and they answered me that it was impossible because in their works they use their smartphone, their computers all day long. Thus for a majority of people, they will not be happy to return to a traditionnal way of life, but the people who lived at this period were very happy whereas its technologies didn’t exist.

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]