Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to a traditional way of live would not make people happier

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

nteillard

I do not think that living in the past, and more especially during the Victorian Era would make us happier. I have to admit that we are really living in a privileged world and we are not asking more. When you analyze that period, hygienic condition were bad. They had a lot of diseases such as Syphilis or Smallpox. When we wanted, at that time, cure our disease; we were obligated to go through a mediocre help. They didn’t have the chance that we have today, to benefit from really good hospital and a medicine that considerably grew up. One really important aspect of our time is the emerging technology. Now, we can easily join someone or get somewhere faster than ever. We were born in it and we certainly don’t want to get out of it. For my part, I use my phone everyday.. I absolutely don’t know how am I going to do without my precious little baby. With that said, I can say that our era is unquestionably more pleasant and happier to live.

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]