Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Steampunk movement - 1ESB ALMA

Take part in the forum in order to complete your final task for the chapter "Is progress irresistible?"

Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Returning to traditionnal way of life would make people happier

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

gabrielgssl

Victorian era is the past.That time was the industrial revolution , thanks to it, today we have everything.I guess without it, at this time I would not be able to do my homework on my computer.
That era represents  progress of mankind  and we can only say thanks to it.
But since that era we have progressed in everythnig , for example today we can cross the Pacific in one day. We can only have recognition for these peoples. But to respect them we have to go on time. I think these guys would not like to see us stopping progressing, as they died for it. Some peoples are died for the progress and for them.So I think the best way to honour them is to continue the progress and never stop it. The lifestyle has normally changed so we cant live like them , before they didn't have the same problems ,for example they didn’t have ecologic problem.We can also keep some traditions it has changed nothing.We do not have to forget but the best way to be happy is to solve current problems and continue to progress.Actually more and more we cure cancer the happier people get. I respect our ancestor but we do not have the same life they began the progress and I have to continue what they built for me.Go back to past would be a loss of everything we have thanks to them.
G.Gosselin

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]